Suffering from Urinary Incontinence(Urine-leakage)?
We have the best incontinence treatments for You!
Book an Appointment with Dr. Vineet Malhotra.
Emergency Treatment Available
Yes, We have the facility of providing emergency care.
A short hospital stay is required for surgical patients.
All Treatment of Urinary Incontinence Available
Yes, The conservative measures like medications and bladder training available as well as the surgical options like sling surgery, sphincter insertion surgery etc.
Same Day Appointment Available
Yes, You can even book an online appointment on this website.
Dr. Vineet is famous for his urinary incontinence treatment having a high success rate.
The recovery after the urinary incontinence surgery will take about 1 to 2 weeks depending upon the type of surgery.
- About Dr Vineet Malhotra
- About Urinary Incontinence Treatment
- Urinary Incontinence Treatment Case Studies
- Urinary Incontinence Treatment FAQs
He has taken the penile implants and other laparoscopic minimally invasive kidney and urinary system surgeries to the new heights. After doing his MD in general surgery from GMC Nagpur, he has completed his DNB in urology and andrology from the prestigious Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital at Nadiad, Gujarat. He has trained many surgeons in the techniques like Holmium Laser Prostate and Kidney stone surgery.
Dr. Vineet is a well-known name and one of the best surgeons in India for male infertility, male sexual health, and penile implants treatment. Being an advisory board member of Men’s Health Society of India, and an active member of Urology society of India, International Society for Sexual Medicine, American and European Urological Association etc, He is always at front with the most recent advances in the field of Uro-andrology.
His expertise in dealing with patients with impotence, erectile dysfunction, male infertility and related men’s health problems are recognized around the world and he has treated patients from all around the world for the same. Dr. Vineet Malhotra is the Clinical Director at Diyo’s Men Health Hospital, Delhi.
- Stress Incontinence – Urine leakage occurs due to stress on the abdomen by coughing or sneezing etc, this happens due to incomplete closure of bladder.
- Overflow Incontinence – The bladder is always full and urine keeps leaking. This occurs due to the inability to empty the bladder. The reason behind this can be weak urethral muscles or any blockage in the urethra.
- Urge Incontinence – Bladder becomes overactive and there is an urge to urinate every time it has even a small amount of urine in it.
- Functional Incontinence – Person is unable to get to the bathroom for voiding of urine. The problem can be depression, confusion, anxiety, Alzheimer’s etc.
- Bed wetting – The passage of urine occurs in bed, mostly at night. It is quite common in teenagers. Also occurs in old ages seniors.
- Behavioral Therapy – This includes bladder training and double voiding of urine. The patient is told how to pass more urine in one time and when to urinate and when to wait. Diet and liquid intake in also monitored and advised accordingly.
- Medications – The medicines are given to treat the underlying cause of the incontinence issue.
- Kegel Exercises – Kegel exercises are taught to the patient to ensure a better control of urine discharge.
- Injection Therapy – The injections of Botox or any other bulking material help in the mild cases of incontinence.
- Sling Surgery – If all the above measures fail or the patient has severe incontinence, then the surgery is suggested. In this sling procedure, the urethra is given support by creating a sling with either natural tissue or synthetic mesh.
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter Insertion Surgery – In this surgery a small sphincter is implanted at the urethral opening to ensure a better control. Urination can be activated by pressing the valve to relax the sphincter
- Supportive Treatment – The extra absorbent pads and garments can also be used while receiving treatment. Also, the urine collector padding can also be worn on the penis to absorb the dribbling urine.
Answer. The conditions like Obesity, smoking, recurrent UTI, Old age, ureter or bladder stones, prostate diseases etc can make you prone to getting the urinary incontinence.
Question 2. How should I deal with this embarrassing problem?
Answer. Whenever you go out, wear the extra absorbent pads or to avoid any urine leakage in public. Do this, Till the time the incontinence is not treated fully.
Question 3. What precautions need to be taken when I have urine leakage or total emptying of bladder abruptly?
Answer. Just wash the area and thigh with simple water, don’t overwash. Make sure you dry the whole area to avoid any fungal infections or skin rashes in future. Air drying is the best. Change into washed and dry clothes.
Question 4. Will the exercise help in increasing my bladder control?
Answer. It depends upon what kind of incontinence so you have. If the urethral sphincter muscles are weak, then yes, Kegel exercises can help you.
Question 5. Can I recover fully from the urinary incontinence?
Answer. Yes, You can. You just need the right treatment!